Monday, February 4, 2013

Anna: 11 months old!

Our little Anna is 11 months old!  I cannot believe our little baby will be celebrating her first birthday in a few short weeks.  

The pictures from this month weren't that great - Anna caught her first cold (I was really hoping she'd make it a year without getting sick, but 11 months isn't bad!).  She wasn't feeling good when I took these pics, but I wanted to keep up the monthly picture-taking tradition.  She was a trooper!  

Anna is all over the place - as you know, she is crawling and her new thing - she pulls herself up on everything!  The couch, the ottoman, her bed rails, her toys, the furniture and the baby gate!  She will be walking in no time! 
I opened Anna's door to get her up from her nap and was surprised to see her standing up all by herself on her bed!
Anna like's Sprite just as much as her mamma!
Here's a pic of Anna I captured the other morning - she knows how to give the Peace sign!  Not sure where she learned that!
We are currently preparing for Anna's first birthday and I will be sure to share pics from the big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment