Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Baby's 1st Christmas

Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and this year it was extra special because it was Anna's first Christmas.  I love the decorations, the winter weather, the shopping, seeing and being with family, seeing Santa, picking out a real tree, fires in the fireplace and watching Christmas movies.  It's just such a magical time and I really hope that I instill in Anna first and foremost, the reason for the season and the importance of family and giving.
Anna, putting the star on top!
our tree!
Anna on Santa's lap!  She was so happy!
Ready for Christmas Eve mass!
Christmas morning - Anna crawling towards the tree!
Santa came!!!!
Time to open presents!
Time out for a little bit!
My new walker!
Next onto Grandma and Grandpa Pike's House!
Santa came...again!
Dave and Grandpa Pike!
Anna and Grandma Pike!
Opening presents - my first chair!
Anna's first sled!  It came in handy the next day - we got 8 inches of snow!
We also went to Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's but I forgot the camera!  We had such an amazing day!  Needless to say, Anna slept great that night!  Lots to be thankful for this Christmas! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment